In Judaism the number 18 has special significance –- the Hebrew letters used to signify 18 are “’ה” which means LIFE.
2017 is almost over and time marches on for all of us. This year’s contributions have been made and we are all looking forward to assisting children in need for the year 2018.
It is hard to believe the Lyn Stacie Foundation is now in its 18th year. Unfortunately, that means Lyn has been gone for those many years. It also means that we are all 18 years older –- and believe me we are beginning to feel it. Even the youngest children we helped out in the first year of the Foundation are now adults. Wow!
The passing years also have bright side. We all are, hopefully, a little wiser. In addition, we have been blessed with the opportunity to help children and families in need these past 18 years. In Judaism the number 18 has special significance –- the Hebrew letters used to signify 18 are “’ה” which means LIFE.
Through your contributions and support, you have helped us give LIFE to this Foundation make LIFE more comfortable, happy, and healthy for many many children and enhance the lives of children and families in need.
Your generous participation this year has been very meaningful and allowed us to choose some programs which we have donated to in the past, as well as some new organizations. All are worthy of our help and together we have made a difference; for that we thank you very much.
It is our hope that the gift that you have made for the benefit of these children be for a blessing — for you and for those you hold dear.
The Getz Family
Alan, Carollee, Randy, Stacey, Joel, Sophie, Eli, Hannah, and Noah
2017 Approved Grants
- Support for Adolescent Girls and Young Women to Address Mental Health Issues that Relate to Trauma
- Holiday Celebrations in Odessa
- Behavior Intervention Services
- Partnership with Baltimore Hunger Project
- Take Home Activities for Families with Young Children
- Inclusion Programming
- Prevention Education to Combat the Opioid Epidemic
- Outings for Lazy Sundays for Bigs and Littles
- Portraits — Camp Baltimore — Photos of Ill Children for Their Families
- Lyn’s Fund — Life Bridge — Providing Transportation for Young Cancer Patients
- L.O.V.E. — Sending City Children to Summer Camps
- New Clothing for Abused Children
- Youth Emergency Shelter in Israel